Thursday, October 9, 2008

Courteney Cox On Botox: 'I think it’s fantastic and also horrible'



Courteney Cox has had Botox and says it made her "miserable".

More from COX, via US Magazine:

"Botox? I think it's fantastic and also horrible, I mean, they've come up with this stuff that can make you not look angry. But you have to use it sparingly.

"I went to this doctor once and he was like, 'Oh, let me do it just here and here and here.' And I was miserable."

She explains, "I mean, I'm an actor, I've got to be able to move my face. When people start messing with their foreheads and can't lift their eyebrows, that's weird. It's not that I haven't tried Botox - but I hated it."

Luckily, Cox says, "I'm under pressure to not do anything."

Plastic surgery, she adds, isn't "really important" to her husband of nine years, David Arquette.


Hat Tip The DishRag

What the hell is wrong with people that they would make themselves miserable simply to get rid of a few lines? Have we become so vain, as a society, that signs of maturity and wisdom have become the worse thing on earth?

More information about Botox found here.

.